Ash 4 Homes main objective is to provide a professional service ensuring the best return on your capital with a low annual cost of running your property.
Using Ash 4 Homes website and other major online property websites, together with a ‘To Let’ board and advertisements in local papers we provide maximum exposure for your property to achieve a successful letting.
Our success depends on our letting abilities and at the speed we are able to let your property, for the highest return possible, to the right tenant/s with minimal void periods.
We can carry out a valuation of your property for letting purposes free of charge. All valuations are prepared with the use of comparables in the market place to give you any information as accurate as possible.
We offer three services to landlords ranging from full management of your property to, letting and rent collection on your behalf, to providing a suitable tenant for your property only. The amount of fee payable and the level of involvement for each service can be seen below.
Lettings Pricing Options:
Marketing Fee: £50 + VAT
6% of rental income
3% of rental income
20% of the first months rent
Full Management: Fee 6% of Rental Income:
This is the highest level of service offered by us and is ideal for the owner/landlord who wants a low level of involvement with the tenants.
This level of service includes:
- A free consultation and valuation for rental purposes.
- Marketing your property using the latest technology, other major online property websites, local newspapers and a ‘To Let’ board giving your property maximum exposure to achieve a successful letting.
- Management of all administration which includes the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement and Notice to Leave.
- Holding any client money in Ash 4 Homes audited client account.
- Rent collection and electronic transferral of money into your account.
- Provide you with an annual statement of accounts if required.
- All maintenance work carried out by approved contractors.
- Your property will be regularly inspected and you will be regularly updated on any work if required.
- A detailed condition report of all items at the commencement of the tenancy and detail of any defects or deficiencies at the end of the tenancy will be carried out to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
Rent Collection Only: Fee 3% Rental Income:
This level of service is suited for the owner/ landlord who is happy to be involved with tenants on a day-to-day basis and is able to provide an efficient management service for tenants and is also able to carry out any repair or maintenance work when required.
This level of service includes:
- Free consultation, valuation and assessment of tenant required.
- Marketing your property using our website and other major online property websites, together with a ‘To Let’ board to give your property maximum exposure on the market.
- Management of all administration which includes the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement and Notice to Leave, rent collection and transferral of money into your account and provide an annual statement of accounts.
Tenant Search: Fee 20% of the First Months Rent:
This service is provided for the owner/ landlord who is able to take on full management of the tenancy and is fully involved to deal with all management issues promptly and appropriately. Our involvement in this service is limited to preparing a Tenancy Agreement if required and providing the owner/ landlord with a suitable tenant only.
This service includes:
- Free consultation, valuation and assessment of the tenant required.
- Searching and matching a suitable tenant for your property from our tenant client bank.
Using Ash 4 Homes property consultants to let your commercial property gives you a professional, reliable and committed service. Our highly experienced team is dedicated to meet the requirements of all our clients.
If you are thinking of letting your commercial property and you want us to market the property for you then call us now on 0845 4744044 or email email@example.com to arrange a free no obligation initial consultation.
Disclaimer: Measurements where provided are approximate due to the use of a sonic tape measure. None of the appliances or services have been tested by Ash 4 Homes Estate Agents. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general rule outline and are only for guidance. Ash 4 Homes Estate Agents and for the vendors or lessor’s of this property whose agents they are give notice that these particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied upon as a representation of fact. Any purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of these statements. Neither Ash 4 Homes Estate Agents, nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.